MP: Harassed by upper caste youths, tribal woman kills self
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A tribal woman allegedly set herself on fire following harassment by upper caste youths at Semra Leharia village.
The woman took the extreme step yesterday at her house and died at a district hospital, police said.
Ranveer Singh, the victim's relative, alleged that three upper caste youths of the village used to harass her and yesterday they had tried to molest her after entering into her house.
No arrests have been made so far.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express