MP police arrests RSS worker for sending mischievous text messages
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's Rajdharma remark post 2002 Gujarat riots to take on Modi
- After Mulayam's rape shocker, Abu Azmi suggests death for sex 'with or without consent'
Madhya Pradesh police have arrested a 32-year-old RSS worker for sending text messages (SMSes) to top police officers and government officials which claimed that there was a threat to the life of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Jai Kumar Kushwaha was arrested yesterday in the Chhatarpur district and charged with criminal intimidation and offences under the Information Technology Act.
His messages had triggered panic among security personnel during Chouhan's visit to Chhatarpur yesterday. Police said that Kushwaha used a SIM card he had purchased using his uncle's identity card; the two were not on good terms.