MP to observe Swami Vivekanand's 150th birth anniversary year
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Swami Vivekanand's 150th birth anniversary year will be observed in Madhya Pradesh from January 12.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, while addressing a meeting of Swami Vivekananda's 150th birth anniversary year committee at the secretariat, directed to establish Vivekananda Youth Centres at district and development block levels.
"Youth Centres will become venue for educational, sports and youth welfare activities and dissemination of Swami Vivekananda's philosophy and teachings of moral values," Chouhan said.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might