MP to observe Swami Vivekanand's 150th birth anniversary year
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Swami Vivekanand's 150th birth anniversary year will be observed in Madhya Pradesh from January 12.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, while addressing a meeting of Swami Vivekananda's 150th birth anniversary year committee at the secretariat, directed to establish Vivekananda Youth Centres at district and development block levels.
"Youth Centres will become venue for educational, sports and youth welfare activities and dissemination of Swami Vivekananda's philosophy and teachings of moral values," Chouhan said.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?