MP: Woman gangraped by 3 sweepers in hospital
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
A woman was allegedly gangraped by three sweepers at a district hospital where she had gone for treatment of her baby.
The incident, which occurred on Saturday, came to light when the woman along with her husband filed an FIR with Gopalganj police station.
Police today said the three sweepers followed her when she went to the toilet and allegedly raped her after threatening to take her life.
The woman had gone to the district hospital for treatment of her baby.
City Superintendent of Police Pramod Sonkar said all the three accused -- Rahul, Sunny and Sachin -- were arrested.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words