MphasiS to buy Digital Risk for $175 mn
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
It firm MphasiS today said it will acquire US-based Digital Risk for $175 million (about Rs 960 crore) in all-cash deal, a move that will help it attain leadership position in the trillion dollar US mortgage services market.
Florida-based Digital Risk is one of the largest independent providers of solutions related to risk, compliance and transaction management to the US mortgage market.
"We have worked out an earn-out plan spread over 30 months. All put together, the deal will be marginally in excess of $200 million," MphasiS CEO Ganesh Ayyar said.