MSEDCL engineer who consumed poison dies at hospital
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
An assistant engineer employed with the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd (MSEDCL), who had consumed poison allegedly in a bid to commit suicide on April 29, died at a private hospital on Wednesday.
The deceased, Sandeep Vitthal Bhokare (40), lived in Kasba Peth and was transferred to the Rasta Peth office of MSEDCL after being promoted six months ago, the police said.