MSEDCL engineer who consumed poison dies at hospital
- It's a conspiracy, says Sonia Gandhi on charges against Robert Vadra
- LIVE: At least 20 dead in major fire at Pulgaon, Army's biggest ammo depot
- World Culture Festival: NGT rejects AOL's plea to pay compensation by bank guarantee
- What Haryana govt hasn’t made public: Jat quota violence report that indicts top brass for inaction, caste bias
- Days after transfer, IAS officer told to explain ‘anti-Modi’ post on Facebook
An assistant engineer employed with the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd (MSEDCL), who had consumed poison allegedly in a bid to commit suicide on April 29, died at a private hospital on Wednesday.
The deceased, Sandeep Vitthal Bhokare (40), lived in Kasba Peth and was transferred to the Rasta Peth office of MSEDCL after being promoted six months ago, the police said.
- Why is Rajan's credibility miles ahead of anyone else in government?
- Bandukwala dithers. But for many 2002 survivors, the issue is: No justice, no peace
- Let us examine ourselves: Are we in the spell of hypnosis?
- As other powers engage South Asian nations, Delhi must deal with a changing Subcontinent
- So many cities in Tehran
- Important for young Kashmiris to continue doing what they are doing at the moment