MSI workers, management to hold talks
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Maruti Suzuki management and striking workers will hold talks on Monday in a bid to resolve the ongoing impasse, the Haryana government said today.
"I have been told by the management of Maruti Suzuki today that it would hold talks with workers on Monday (to end the stalemate)," Haryana Labour Minister Shiv Charan Lal Sharma said after the striking workers vacated the premises complying with the Punjab and Haryana High Court order.
- A ‘woman Modi’ seeks votes for Mulayam Singh’s party in Indore
- They refused to vote because of Kalyan, vow to turn out now and shut his son out
- Ex-Ulfa leader upsets equations in Bodo bastion Kokrajhar
- In Maharashtra, Muslims bitter but see few options beyond Cong
- Poll staff stranded, govt employees protest
- Sarpanch, son among three killed in Pulwama