MSME meet to be held
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: MI in deep trouble against RCB
The Institute of Small Enterprises and Development (ISED), Kerala, will organize micro small and medium enterprises (MSME) meets under its India MSME Darshan 2012 at Chandigarh and Ludhiana on the 19th and 20th of this month.
The events, to be organized jointly with the State Bank of India (SBI) and PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), will deliberate on the latest developments relating to MSME sector with special thrust on the issues in Punjab.
The ISED program is part of the institute's annual national program of stake holder consultations in 20 centers in 18 states, under its India MSME communication program. The events in the series are being organized by the institute jointly with local industry associations and chambers, state industries departments, and financial institutions.
The forthcoming meet will deliberate on the India MSME report 2012. The annual report, sixteenth in a series, was released at Chennai, by the Secretary, Ministry of MSME, R K Mathur. The theme of deliberations at the meet is: "Latest scene of MSMEs: world, India, Punjab and Ludhiana."