MSME meet to be held
- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
The Institute of Small Enterprises and Development (ISED), Kerala, will organize micro small and medium enterprises (MSME) meets under its India MSME Darshan 2012 at Chandigarh and Ludhiana on the 19th and 20th of this month.
The events, to be organized jointly with the State Bank of India (SBI) and PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), will deliberate on the latest developments relating to MSME sector with special thrust on the issues in Punjab.
The ISED program is part of the institute's annual national program of stake holder consultations in 20 centers in 18 states, under its India MSME communication program. The events in the series are being organized by the institute jointly with local industry associations and chambers, state industries departments, and financial institutions.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food