MSME meet to be held
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
The Institute of Small Enterprises and Development (ISED), Kerala, will organize micro small and medium enterprises (MSME) meets under its India MSME Darshan 2012 at Chandigarh and Ludhiana on the 19th and 20th of this month.
The events, to be organized jointly with the State Bank of India (SBI) and PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), will deliberate on the latest developments relating to MSME sector with special thrust on the issues in Punjab.
The ISED program is part of the institute's annual national program of stake holder consultations in 20 centers in 18 states, under its India MSME communication program. The events in the series are being organized by the institute jointly with local industry associations and chambers, state industries departments, and financial institutions.
The forthcoming meet will deliberate on the India MSME report 2012. The annual report, sixteenth in a series, was released at Chennai, by the Secretary, Ministry of MSME, R K Mathur. The theme of deliberations at the meet is: "Latest scene of MSMEs: world, India, Punjab and Ludhiana."