MSME min to help 200 in each district to launch biz
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) will select 200 entrepreneurs in each district for extending help to start their businesses, union minister K H Muniyappa said on Friday.
"In every district 200 entrepreneurs would be identified and the selection process would be completed in three months time for extending help in the form of loans for starting their projects," Muniyappa, who is Minister of State for MSME, said.
The minister said that as all the educated unemployed cannot be provided jobs therefore they will be given opportunities through such schemes.
He requested the state governments to cooperate in this scheme, that would be implemented by his ministry.
In a related development, the National Association of Software and Services Companies have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with Small Industries Development Bank of India to work together for entrepreneurship growth and development of MSME in the IT sector in the country.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express