MSU gears up for 62nd convocation
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
As the MS University prepares to organise the 62nd annual convocation on Tuesday, the graduate students are picking up memorabilia put up for sale. It's a memory that they are going to carry when they leave their campus.
Over 11,200 students from across 13 faculties and a college affiliated to the university will be conferred certificates, 257 of whom are gold medallists.
Ankit Joshi, one of the graduating students, picked up a pen bearing the logo of the university with his name inscribed on it for Rs 70, which he says he will use on special occasion.
"This is a special gift that I have purchased from the university, which I will preserve as a memory of the university, apart from many precious memories that I carry after spending three years here," Joshi said.
On the third day of the sale of memorabilia, the university officials said that they have collected around Rs 7,500.
- A ‘woman Modi’ seeks votes for Mulayam Singh’s party in Indore
- They refused to vote because of Kalyan, vow to turn out now and shut his son out
- Ex-Ulfa leader upsets equations in Bodo bastion Kokrajhar
- In Maharashtra, Muslims bitter but see few options beyond Cong
- Poll staff stranded, govt employees protest
- Sarpanch, son among three killed in Pulwama