MTDC hits wall, no one expresses interest in special Volvos to Konkan
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
Avid Konkan fans, awaiting the start of special Volvo buses, expressed dismay over the project not taking off. People hailing the move to start special Volvo services to Konkan were also hopeful that the services and packages would be within the reach of the common man. "Konkan is close to my heart for its serene and scenic beauty. The proposed Volvo bus services will no doubt offer better connectivity to the region and help visitors to properly plan tours. The authorities should see that the project gets started soon," said Anil Agrawal, an engineer.