Mukul Sinha to contest from Sabarmati
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Ahmedabad-based lawyer and activist Mukul Sinha has filed his nomination for Sabarmati constituency as a candidate of New Socialist Movement (NSM) party, said a press release from the party Thursday. "The New Socialist Movement has decided to oppose BJP in the coming elections and support all independent candidates with clean image who are willing to oppose the official candidate of the ruling party," read the release. Sinha, who heads NSM, has represented the 2002 riots victims at the Nanavati-Mehta Commission.