Mulayam Singh Yadav pays tribute to Janeshwar Mishra
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav, along with Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, pays tribute to former party leader Janeshwar Mishra on his third death anniversary in Lucknow on Tuesday. Yadav said it was not he, but Mishra who had proposed Akhilesh's name from Kannauj seat. He said Mishra always longed that SP should form its government in the state with absolute majority.
Meanwhile, the CM said he is receiving reports from several districts that SP flags are being misused. "Those who were never Samajwadis are moving with party flags on their vehicles. They are misusing it. Even those who were not with us during elections have put 'Mission 2014' stickers on their vehicles. Those of you who are doing this should peel it off today," he said.