Mulayam Singh Yadav pays tribute to Janeshwar Mishra
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav, along with Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, pays tribute to former party leader Janeshwar Mishra on his third death anniversary in Lucknow on Tuesday. Yadav said it was not he, but Mishra who had proposed Akhilesh's name from Kannauj seat. He said Mishra always longed that SP should form its government in the state with absolute majority.
Meanwhile, the CM said he is receiving reports from several districts that SP flags are being misused. "Those who were never Samajwadis are moving with party flags on their vehicles. They are misusing it. Even those who were not with us during elections have put 'Mission 2014' stickers on their vehicles. Those of you who are doing this should peel it off today," he said.
- I will protest against Arvind Kejriwal if he indulges in wrongdoing: AnnaÂ Hazare
- Amit Shah not named in supplementary chargesheet filed by CBI in Ishrat Jahan fake encounterÂ case
- Narendra Modiâ€™s Kolkata rally â€˜okayâ€™, crowd only 50,000 : VarunÂ Gandhi
- Stop personal attacks, Rahul tells spokespersons | The Indian Express