Mulayam Singh Yadav pays tribute to Janeshwar Mishra
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav, along with Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, pays tribute to former party leader Janeshwar Mishra on his third death anniversary in Lucknow on Tuesday. Yadav said it was not he, but Mishra who had proposed Akhilesh's name from Kannauj seat. He said Mishra always longed that SP should form its government in the state with absolute majority.
Meanwhile, the CM said he is receiving reports from several districts that SP flags are being misused. "Those who were never Samajwadis are moving with party flags on their vehicles. They are misusing it. Even those who were not with us during elections have put 'Mission 2014' stickers on their vehicles. Those of you who are doing this should peel it off today," he said.