Mulayam’s Advani praise a ploy to divert Akhilesh failings: BJP
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Three days after Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav praised senior BJP leader L K Advani, the BJP on Tuesday said Mulayam did so to divert the attention of people from "the failures of the SP government in UP".
Stating that Advani does not need any certificate of honesty from Mulayam, BJP national vice-president Kalraj Mishra said Mulayam's statement was politically motivated. "Mulayam knows very well that the differences between SP and BJP could never be removed. But still he is indicating a good relation between the two parties, which is not appearing possible. Also, his statement for Advaniji was aimed to divert public's attention from deteriorated law and order in UP. The graph of SP is falling in the state," he said.