Multiple LPG connections without KYC will entail cancellation
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Consumers in the KYC form have to give all the necessary details like name, date of birth, father's name, mother's name, spouse name, complete address with pin-code and also an optional information about bank details. They have to submit self-attested photocopies of address and ID proof along with the filled in form.
New subsidised LPG connections will be issued after completion of the KYC formalities and multiple connection check.
"All LPG consumers are eligible for three subsidised domestic cylinders during the remaining part of the current year ending March 31, 2013," the official said.
There is no restriction on the number of domestic non-subsidised cylinders that consumers can avail beyond the three subsidised LPG refills to meet their genuine demand.
From April 1, next year, LPG consumers can avail six domestic subsidised LPG refill cylinders in a financial year.