Mumbai local trains on Harbour line delayed
- Udhampur attackers backed by ISI, says JK Police
- Militants attack police post in Udhampur; 2 SPOs injured
- Cong rejects Sushma Swaraj's defence as "tear-jerker" full of "holes"
- Pulwama encounter: Story of a student who turned terrorist
- Kerala press owner refuses to print student magazine featuring PM Modi in 'top 10 criminals' list
Local train services between Wadala and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) section of the Harbour line were delayed this morning due to a technical problem on the track, a Central Railway official said.
The problem has been rectified but trains are running late as a precautionary measure, the official said.
"A fracture was found on the track at Wadala station because of which there was some delay in the services. The problem has been fixed but a caution has been issued due to which there is a delay of 15-20 minutes on the Up line towards CST," he said.