Mumbai local trains on Harbour line delayed
- After Manmohan's listless rule, Modi eager to leave a mark: TIME magazine
- Congress says it will tail PM Modi on foreign trips and counter him there
- Breaking down PM Narendra Modi's three-nation tour
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
- Pakistan flag row: J&K Police arrest Masarat Alam
Local train services between Wadala and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) section of the Harbour line were delayed this morning due to a technical problem on the track, a Central Railway official said.
The problem has been rectified but trains are running late as a precautionary measure, the official said.
"A fracture was found on the track at Wadala station because of which there was some delay in the services. The problem has been fixed but a caution has been issued due to which there is a delay of 15-20 minutes on the Up line towards CST," he said.