Mumbai top cops reshuffled
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Mumbai police underwent a major reshuffle in its ranks recently, with many Deputy Commissioners of Police getting transferred to new posts.
DCP Satyanarayan Chaudhary has been transferred to the crime branch(Detection 1) while Ambadas Pote who earlier headed Detection 1 has been transferred to Detection 2.
Vinayak Deshmukh, who was in charge of the Anti Narcotics Cell and also held additional charge of Detection 2, has been transferred to zone 3. Deshmukh has replaced DCP Kishore Jadhav as the head of the ANC. DCP Pratap Dighavkar has been transferred from zone 9 to the traffic department. DCP Chhering Dorje will now head zone 9. DCP M M Dahikar has been transferred from Traffic to zone 10.