Munde-Uddhav trust boosts Sena-BJP alliance
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Even his rivals admit Munde can recreate the magic of 1994-95 if he campaigns across Maharashtra.
Gadkari supporters, who have been speaking to the new national president, Rajnath Singh, and state incharge Venkaiah Naidu, said: "They (central leadership) should not overlook merit of candidates while constituting a new team and selecting candidates for parliamentary and state assembly polls."