Mundka-Bahadurgarh line to be operational by March 2016
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Officials added that a special project vehicle (SPV) Haryana Mass Rapid Transit Corporation shall be set up for the construction of the corridor. "The Delhi Metro has to concentrate on the work in the city. The construction of Metro in Haryana will be taken up by the new SPV registered under the Company's Act. The Delhi Metro will support the new SPV. With expansion of the Metro till Bahadurgarh, the ridership on the Mundka line will increase," Urban Development secretary Sudhir Krishna said.
The officials said the corporation for Haryana will be launched in six months. At present the process for appointment of full time directors and consultant is on. The board for the new SPV shall be made to study feasibility reports and the detailed project report for upcoming projects.