Mundka-Bahadurgarh line to be operational by March 2016
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Officials added that a special project vehicle (SPV) Haryana Mass Rapid Transit Corporation shall be set up for the construction of the corridor. "The Delhi Metro has to concentrate on the work in the city. The construction of Metro in Haryana will be taken up by the new SPV registered under the Company's Act. The Delhi Metro will support the new SPV. With expansion of the Metro till Bahadurgarh, the ridership on the Mundka line will increase," Urban Development secretary Sudhir Krishna said.
The officials said the corporation for Haryana will be launched in six months. At present the process for appointment of full time directors and consultant is on. The board for the new SPV shall be made to study feasibility reports and the detailed project report for upcoming projects.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU