Mundka-Bahadurgarh line to be operational by March 2016
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Prime Minister could not understand coalition politics, says Jaiswal
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Officials added that a special project vehicle (SPV) Haryana Mass Rapid Transit Corporation shall be set up for the construction of the corridor. "The Delhi Metro has to concentrate on the work in the city. The construction of Metro in Haryana will be taken up by the new SPV registered under the Company's Act. The Delhi Metro will support the new SPV. With expansion of the Metro till Bahadurgarh, the ridership on the Mundka line will increase," Urban Development secretary Sudhir Krishna said.
The officials said the corporation for Haryana will be launched in six months. At present the process for appointment of full time directors and consultant is on. The board for the new SPV shall be made to study feasibility reports and the detailed project report for upcoming projects.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready