Munirka to Mahipalpur, 24 hrs later
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Newsline stopped to talk to a group of around 20 people, waiting for a bus barely a kilometre from where the two were dumped. All said they were not in the area on Sunday night.
Akanksha Suyal, who works at the Delhi airport, said: "The (street) lights haven't worked for the one year that I have frequented this stretch, and today is no different. After hearing of yesterday's incident, I was apprehensive of waiting for a bus in Mahipalpur. But there is no other (public transport) option, apart from these buses."