Munirka to Mahipalpur, 24 hrs later
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Newsline stopped to talk to a group of around 20 people, waiting for a bus barely a kilometre from where the two were dumped. All said they were not in the area on Sunday night.
Akanksha Suyal, who works at the Delhi airport, said: "The (street) lights haven't worked for the one year that I have frequented this stretch, and today is no different. After hearing of yesterday's incident, I was apprehensive of waiting for a bus in Mahipalpur. But there is no other (public transport) option, apart from these buses."
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2