Munirka to Mahipalpur, 24 hrs later
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Newsline stopped to talk to a group of around 20 people, waiting for a bus barely a kilometre from where the two were dumped. All said they were not in the area on Sunday night.
Akanksha Suyal, who works at the Delhi airport, said: "The (street) lights haven't worked for the one year that I have frequented this stretch, and today is no different. After hearing of yesterday's incident, I was apprehensive of waiting for a bus in Mahipalpur. But there is no other (public transport) option, apart from these buses."