Munirka to Mahipalpur, 24 hrs later
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Newsline stopped to talk to a group of around 20 people, waiting for a bus barely a kilometre from where the two were dumped. All said they were not in the area on Sunday night.
Akanksha Suyal, who works at the Delhi airport, said: "The (street) lights haven't worked for the one year that I have frequented this stretch, and today is no different. After hearing of yesterday's incident, I was apprehensive of waiting for a bus in Mahipalpur. But there is no other (public transport) option, apart from these buses."
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress