Murder case registered against four
- Nitish Kumar's JD(U) recognised as principal opposition party in Bihar, BJP protests
- SC extends Setalvad's interim bail and asks her lawyer Kapil Sibal not to 'act smart'
- Aero India Show: Stunt planes collide in mid-air, pilots safe
- Swine flu deaths soar to 663, number of cases cross 10,000
- Maratha Mandir brings down curtains on Shah Rukh Khan's DDLJ
An FIR was registered with the Koomkalan police on Wednesday regarding a murder that took place in October 2012. The accused in the case had allegedly used Potassium Cyanide to kill the two victims. After investigations, police registered a case against the accused Gurmail Singh his wife Kailash Kaur, Jaspal Singh and Seva Singh all residents of Gahlewal. The accused had allegedly killed Surjit Singh (38) and Baldev Singh (49) by using Potassium Cyanide.