Murder case registered against four
- History won't forgive you: Prashant Bhushan to Arvind Kejriwal in open letter
- Cabinet reshuffle on Modi’s agenda: Najma may go, allies Sena and PDP set to come in
- J&K highway closed for 4th day; over 600 passengers stranded
- Smriti Irani spots camera in Goa Fabindia trial room, 4 held after she files FIR
- Three killed in landmine blast in Rajouri
An FIR was registered with the Koomkalan police on Wednesday regarding a murder that took place in October 2012. The accused in the case had allegedly used Potassium Cyanide to kill the two victims. After investigations, police registered a case against the accused Gurmail Singh his wife Kailash Kaur, Jaspal Singh and Seva Singh all residents of Gahlewal. The accused had allegedly killed Surjit Singh (38) and Baldev Singh (49) by using Potassium Cyanide.