Murder case registered against four
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
An FIR was registered with the Koomkalan police on Wednesday regarding a murder that took place in October 2012. The accused in the case had allegedly used Potassium Cyanide to kill the two victims. After investigations, police registered a case against the accused Gurmail Singh his wife Kailash Kaur, Jaspal Singh and Seva Singh all residents of Gahlewal. The accused had allegedly killed Surjit Singh (38) and Baldev Singh (49) by using Potassium Cyanide.