Muslim bodies gear up to take on SP govt over Faizabad riots
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Nadwi who is also the rector of Darul Nadwatul Uloom, asked them to compile all the details about the incident. "We have been asked to get copies of FIR, expected loss and even those responsible behind the incident. All the papers will be handed to him," said Mansoor Ahmed, another resident who met Nadwi.
Not only this, a delegation also met Zafaryab Jilani who is the Additional Advocate General and apprised him about the situation. "Some people met me and they are responsible persons from that area. I had asked them to get me some vital information for presenting a realistic picture before the government. Definitely, we will meet CM Akhilesh Yadav and seek his intervention for getting justice to the victims," Jilani stated.