Muslim bodies gear up to take on SP govt over Faizabad riots
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Nadwi who is also the rector of Darul Nadwatul Uloom, asked them to compile all the details about the incident. "We have been asked to get copies of FIR, expected loss and even those responsible behind the incident. All the papers will be handed to him," said Mansoor Ahmed, another resident who met Nadwi.
Not only this, a delegation also met Zafaryab Jilani who is the Additional Advocate General and apprised him about the situation. "Some people met me and they are responsible persons from that area. I had asked them to get me some vital information for presenting a realistic picture before the government. Definitely, we will meet CM Akhilesh Yadav and seek his intervention for getting justice to the victims," Jilani stated.