Muslim bodies prepare ground to take on SP-govt
- Elections 2014 LIVE: AAP leader Somnath Bharti thrashed by BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Vadra continues to target Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR strike at regular intervals against CSK in IPL 7
After the meeting, Nadwi who is also the rector of Darul Nadwatul Uloom, asked them to compile all the details about the incident. "We have been asked to get copies of FIR, expected loss and even those responsible behind the incident. All the papers will be handed to him," said Mansoor Ahmed, another resident who met Nadwi.
Not only this, a delegation also met Zafaryab Jilani who is the Additional Advocate General and apprised him about the situation. "Some people met me and they are responsible persons from that area. I had asked them to get me some vital information for presenting a realistic picture before the government. Definitely, we will meet CM Akhilesh Yadav and seek his intervention for getting justice to the victims," Jilani stated. He also stated that a list of victims whose loss is over Rs 20 lakhs has been sought from them. "I also have urged them to get a list of accused who have not been arrested so far by the police," he said.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Vadra rakes up snooping row to target Narendra Modi
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'