Muslim woman to head BJP's minority wing
- Delhi demolition drive: Kejriwal rejects Railways' claims, orders probe
- Artist Hema Upadhyay, her lawyer found dead in Mumbai drain
- Kejriwal urged Suresh Prabhu to look into JJ issue in Dec 1 letter
- Parliament should function through debate, not disruption : President Pranab Mukherjee
- PM Kerala event: Congress to hold prayer meeting to protest snub to Chandy
State BJP president Laxmikant Bajpai said, "The new team has been constituted in order to approach all sections and communities. This is the first time a Muslim woman will head a party wing and that is a positive move."
Former MLC Seema Rizvi, who died in 2009, was the last prominent Muslim woman in the party in UP. She was associated with the party's minority wing, but did not hold any post.
- India-Pakistan must take small steps, focus on tangible achievements
- At the very least, the odd-even policy will initiate a conversation on car use
- Rear View: How a book was banned
- Delhi’s car-free day and odd-even formula will force undesired holidays
- Twenty-first century town-planning must put nature at its heart
- India, Pak inherited a clutch of problems as the inevitable result of Partition