Muslims not safe under SP rule: Azmi
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
He also said the Chief Minister appeared to have lost control over the police force and officials. "His grip seems to be too loose and such incidents are recurring in the state. All our hopes are dashed. Muslims had high expectations from the government. But when even I am not able to get audience with Akhilesh, there is no scope left for Muslims. The community is trusting the SP blindly and living in a fool's paradise," Azmi added.