Muslims not safe under SP rule: Azmi
- Rein in non-state actors to have peace, friendship with India: Mufti to Pak
- 27 years after Hashimpura, 4 who survived watch 16 cops walk free
- Government departments seek more space, dial ISRO to innovate
- Sonia gave free hand to decide on CBI probe: Karnataka CM on IAS officer’s death
- Bihar Cheating: ‘Happened last year too, no one noticed’
He also said the Chief Minister appeared to have lost control over the police force and officials. "His grip seems to be too loose and such incidents are recurring in the state. All our hopes are dashed. Muslims had high expectations from the government. But when even I am not able to get audience with Akhilesh, there is no scope left for Muslims. The community is trusting the SP blindly and living in a fool's paradise," Azmi added.