Must register ultrasound machines at vet clinics: UT
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: Miller blitzkrieg enables KXIP to pull off second succesful run-chase
From now on, veterinary clinics in the city with the facility of ultrasound machines will also be required to register themselves with the UT Health Department's District Family Welfare Office.
It has been brought to the notice of all concerned that the veterinary centre having ultrasound machines with veterinary software having the capacity to detect the sex of foetuses in female patients require compulsory registration with the Appropriate Authority by submitting application in Form 'A' appended to the rules in the O/o District Family Welfare Bureau, Old Health Centre Building, Sector 22, Chandigarh within 30 days of January 16, failing which the centres shall be held liable for violating the provisions of the said Act/Rules.