Muzaffarnagar: Girl gangraped by 3 youths
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gangraped by three youths at Rangana village in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh, police said on Sunday.
The girl was abducted and raped when she went to a village shop under Jhinjhana police station on Saturday, they said.
Accused Amit, Vikas and Sahender have been arrested, police said, adding that medical examination of the victim confirmed rape.
The father of the victim in his complaint has alleged that after abduction, the girl was taken to a nearby house and gangraped by the three youths. They later threatened her of dire consequences if she disclosed the matter to anyone.
Accused were produced in the local court on Saturday evening and have been sent in judicial custody for 14 days, police added.