Muzaffarnagar: Girl gangraped by 3 youths
- TDP and BJP set to part ways; both may field candidates on all Seemandhra seats
- PMO says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gangraped by three youths at Rangana village in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh, police said on Sunday.
The girl was abducted and raped when she went to a village shop under Jhinjhana police station on Saturday, they said.
Accused Amit, Vikas and Sahender have been arrested, police said, adding that medical examination of the victim confirmed rape.
The father of the victim in his complaint has alleged that after abduction, the girl was taken to a nearby house and gangraped by the three youths. They later threatened her of dire consequences if she disclosed the matter to anyone.
Accused were produced in the local court on Saturday evening and have been sent in judicial custody for 14 days, police added.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer