My break-up with Marc Anthony was like an explosion: Jennifer Lopez
- SC orders completion of trail of all sitting MPs, MLAs within year of framing charges
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuel fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez, whose seven-year marriage to singer Marc Anthony ended after he filed for divorce last year, says even getting out of the bedwas a struggle after she had a devastating break-up.
Lopez, 43, said she felt the whole world has come to an end, reported Daily Mirror.
"It was very hard to get up in the morning. Very hard. When you're depressed and sad all the time it's very difficult. I felt like my whole life had fallen apart. What I had known for seven or eight years with my children and everything, it was just. boom! An explosion!," Lopez said.
But Lopez threw herself into work, filmed thriller 'Parker' with Brit action hero Jason Statham. She plays an estate agent whose life is in ruins in the film.
"It was very personal and very disappointing but actually great for the movie because the character was very much like that as well. So I could use all those feelings and all that sadness," she added.The singer is now dating her choreographer, 25-year-old Casper Smart.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress