My break-up with Marc Anthony was like an explosion: Jennifer Lopez
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez, whose seven-year marriage to singer Marc Anthony ended after he filed for divorce last year, says even getting out of the bedwas a struggle after she had a devastating break-up.
Lopez, 43, said she felt the whole world has come to an end, reported Daily Mirror.
"It was very hard to get up in the morning. Very hard. When you're depressed and sad all the time it's very difficult. I felt like my whole life had fallen apart. What I had known for seven or eight years with my children and everything, it was just. boom! An explosion!," Lopez said.
But Lopez threw herself into work, filmed thriller 'Parker' with Brit action hero Jason Statham. She plays an estate agent whose life is in ruins in the film.
"It was very personal and very disappointing but actually great for the movie because the character was very much like that as well. So I could use all those feelings and all that sadness," she added.The singer is now dating her choreographer, 25-year-old Casper Smart.