My break-up with Marc Anthony was like an explosion: Jennifer Lopez
- Salman Khan retracts tweets on Yakub Memon after protests; says 'never said he is innocent'
- Muslim League says SC has no right to interfere in matters of faith
- President urged to grant Yakub Memon reprieve from execution
- PM to launch cashless treatment scheme for accident victims
- Anna extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez, whose seven-year marriage to singer Marc Anthony ended after he filed for divorce last year, says even getting out of the bedwas a struggle after she had a devastating break-up.
Lopez, 43, said she felt the whole world has come to an end, reported Daily Mirror.
"It was very hard to get up in the morning. Very hard. When you're depressed and sad all the time it's very difficult. I felt like my whole life had fallen apart. What I had known for seven or eight years with my children and everything, it was just. boom! An explosion!," Lopez said.
But Lopez threw herself into work, filmed thriller 'Parker' with Brit action hero Jason Statham. She plays an estate agent whose life is in ruins in the film.
"It was very personal and very disappointing but actually great for the movie because the character was very much like that as well. So I could use all those feelings and all that sadness," she added.The singer is now dating her choreographer, 25-year-old Casper Smart.