My engagement ring is my favourite jewellery: Lara Dutta
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actress Lara Dutta says that the engagement ring given to her by her husband Mahesh Bhupathi is her favourite piece of jewellery, flashing a huge diamond rock on her hand.
The former Miss Universe, who was in the capital for Zevadhi Jewels exhibition, was dressed in a simple shiffon sari, which she teemed up with diamond danglers, an exquisite diamond bracelet and her favourite jewellery item – the engagement ring.
The 'Don' actress shared her views on jewellery, saying that jewellery has to cater to women's taste.
Lara Dutta says that Jewellery comes in and out of fashion. She said that entrepreneur duo Meenakshi Sharma and Komal Hajare of Zevadhi Jewels have catered to the latest trends of jewellery.
Speaking about the exhibition, Lara Dutta said that jewellery is a competitive market and to ensure that the designs are not repetitive is a challenge, which Zevadhi Jewels have managed well. "We just have to see how they grow from here."
The jewellery brand showcased an exquisite collection of polished and un-cut diamond jewellery.
Speaking on the occasion Meenakshi Joshi, Business Head for Zavadhi jewellers said: "In Zevadhi, we focus not on the commercial but on the designing aesthetics which will leave a lasting impression, which is not just to be seen and remembered, but to be felt."
Zevadhi looks to create a place of its own in the market for exquite diamond and jadau pieces.
With precise techniques and creativity, Zevadhi is sure to create a ripple in the jewellery market.
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Rahul gifts his land near Vadraâ€™s in Haryana village to sisterÂ Priyanka
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express
- Indiaâ€™s biggest failing | The Indian Express