My family house is haunted: Vanessa Willaims
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
'Ugly Betty' star Vanessa Williams is convinced her New York home is haunted after experiencing a series of ghostly happenings.
The 49-year-old actress, who stars in spooky new TV drama '666 Park Avenue', lives with her four children in Westchester County.
She said that she is certain the family house, which was built well before World War I, has a scary, storied past, reported Us magazine.
"My house was built in 1905, so there are lots of unexplained sounds and lights that go on and off. I'm sure there's some history I don't know about," she said.