My family house is haunted: Vanessa Willaims
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
'Ugly Betty' star Vanessa Williams is convinced her New York home is haunted after experiencing a series of ghostly happenings.
The 49-year-old actress, who stars in spooky new TV drama '666 Park Avenue', lives with her four children in Westchester County.
She said that she is certain the family house, which was built well before World War I, has a scary, storied past, reported Us magazine.