My family house is haunted: Vanessa Willaims
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
'Ugly Betty' star Vanessa Williams is convinced her New York home is haunted after experiencing a series of ghostly happenings.
The 49-year-old actress, who stars in spooky new TV drama '666 Park Avenue', lives with her four children in Westchester County.
She said that she is certain the family house, which was built well before World War I, has a scary, storied past, reported Us magazine.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi