My family house is haunted: Vanessa Willaims
- Is tolerance and acceptance of dissent on wane, asks President Pranab Mukherjee
- PM, Shah's tardy reactions to intolerance: Have they alienated backwards in Bihar?
- Zahid death: Kashmir writer Margoob Banhali returns Sahitya Akademi Award
- Gujarat govt lifts ban on sale of Maggi after Bombay HC order
- In view of Shiv Sena threat, ICC withdraws Aleem Dar from India-South Africa series
'Ugly Betty' star Vanessa Williams is convinced her New York home is haunted after experiencing a series of ghostly happenings.
The 49-year-old actress, who stars in spooky new TV drama '666 Park Avenue', lives with her four children in Westchester County.
She said that she is certain the family house, which was built well before World War I, has a scary, storied past, reported Us magazine.