My family house is haunted: Vanessa Willaims
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
'Ugly Betty' star Vanessa Williams is convinced her New York home is haunted after experiencing a series of ghostly happenings.
The 49-year-old actress, who stars in spooky new TV drama '666 Park Avenue', lives with her four children in Westchester County.
She said that she is certain the family house, which was built well before World War I, has a scary, storied past, reported Us magazine.