My family house is haunted: Vanessa Willaims
- Arvind Kejriwal suffers a setback as Delhi HC says L-G is administrative head of NCT
- Kejriwal says he will move Supreme Court after Delhi HC disappointment
- GST Bill: Parties step over divide to usher in biggest tax reform
- GST Bill: What next? Step by step, until the rollout
- Low GST rate of 18% to reduce taxes on goods, but services may turn costly
'Ugly Betty' star Vanessa Williams is convinced her New York home is haunted after experiencing a series of ghostly happenings.
The 49-year-old actress, who stars in spooky new TV drama '666 Park Avenue', lives with her four children in Westchester County.
She said that she is certain the family house, which was built well before World War I, has a scary, storied past, reported Us magazine.
- GST is one of the boldest reforms in post-Independence India
- Like Atal, Advani, Somnath
- Lokpal amendments underline the resistance of political class to scrutiny
- Rise in e-commerce raises competition issues that are being addressed
- Gazetteers could help us understand why certain districts have remained backward for more than 50 yrs
- Economic post-traumatic stress disorder, desire for safety can have lasting undesirable effects.