- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
Why did you take to hockey ?
Hockey runs in my blood. My grandfather and father played at the national level. My uncle Subodh Khandekar was an international player. My older brother and I have played nothing but hockey.
When we beat Pakistan in Karachi in 2004 to clinch the Junior Asia Cup. I got a hat-trick during that triumph.
Teun de Nooijer
One way how hockey has changed your life
Hockey has given me everything. I earn a livelihood out of hockey.
One thing you'd like to change about the sport
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Telescope: Going places
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP