My last big challenge
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
The greatest challenge for me in 2012 was getting all clearances for Sewri-Nhava Mumbai Trans Habour Link, including approval of the department of economic affairs of the Union finance ministry, and getting the project to the stage of inviting bids.
Rahul Asthana, Metropolitan Commissioner