My son waiting to watch 'Life of Pi': Akshay Kumar
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar, who inaugurated the 43rd International Film Festival of India today, says his son is a movie buff like him and is eagerly waiting for the release of Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi'.
"Life of Pi" had its Asia premier at IFFI here. Akshay, however, is planning to catch the film with his son Aarav on the very first day of its release on November 23.
"'Life of Pi' is on the top of my son's list of movies and we can't wait to watch the movie together. I wish the cast all the best," said Askhay.
The movie is a big screen adaptation of Yann Martel's novel of the same name and follows the story of a young boy who is adrift in the Pacific Ocean for more than 200 days with a Bengal Tiger as his company.
The movie's cast Tabu and Irrfan Khan attended the screening.
Talking about his stay in Goa, Akshay said, "I love this place, not many know I have a beautiful house here and me and my family come here often on vacations."