My temper is what people remember: Naomi Campbell
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Supermodel Naomi Campbell says people will remember her for her fiery temper.
The 42-year-old catwalk queen said she has not been able to shake her reputation as a drama queen after she threw a phone at her former assistant in 2007, reported Showbizspy.
"I'm never gonna get away from it. It's part of my history. I was remorseful and regretful. I've served. I did that time. And I never want to be in that position again," she said.
Campbell is hoping to revamp her image by appearing as a mentor on the upcoming reality modeling show 'The Face' and said she takes her role on the series very seriously.
"I care for my girls. Every single one of them. I'm not here to put anyone down. I've always been very shy of doing television. I've always said no. Not to be disrespectful to anyone ¿ I didn't want to say yes and then let people down.
"I don't watch the other reality model shows. I'll never have anything to say. If you ask me about Tyra Banks, I'm proud of her as a woman of color. She's given girls opportunity, and God bless her."
- A ‘woman Modi’ seeks votes for Mulayam Singh’s party in Indore
- They refused to vote because of Kalyan, vow to turn out now and shut his son out
- Ex-Ulfa leader upsets equations in Bodo bastion Kokrajhar
- In Maharashtra, Muslims bitter but see few options beyond Cong
- Poll staff stranded, govt employees protest
- Sarpanch, son among three killed in Pulwama