My temper is what people remember: Naomi Campbell
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Supermodel Naomi Campbell says people will remember her for her fiery temper.
The 42-year-old catwalk queen said she has not been able to shake her reputation as a drama queen after she threw a phone at her former assistant in 2007, reported Showbizspy.
"I'm never gonna get away from it. It's part of my history. I was remorseful and regretful. I've served. I did that time. And I never want to be in that position again," she said.
Campbell is hoping to revamp her image by appearing as a mentor on the upcoming reality modeling show 'The Face' and said she takes her role on the series very seriously.
"I care for my girls. Every single one of them. I'm not here to put anyone down. I've always been very shy of doing television. I've always said no. Not to be disrespectful to anyone ¿ I didn't want to say yes and then let people down.
"I don't watch the other reality model shows. I'll never have anything to say. If you ask me about Tyra Banks, I'm proud of her as a woman of color. She's given girls opportunity, and God bless her."