'Amitabh Bachchan is my valentine,' says Kareena Kapoor
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor today said that post-marriage, she has transformed herself into a begum (princess).
Kareena and Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in Mumbai in October last year after a five-year courtship.
Saif, 42, son of late Nawab of Pataudi and former Indian cricket captain Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and actress Sharmila Tagore, sealed his relationship with Kareena, 32, through a registered marriage.
This Valentine's Day Kareena hopes her husband would gift her something.
"This year Saif will have to gift me something. I think I have given him the biggest gift in October last year. Maine apne aapko begum bana liya hai (I have transformed myself into a begum). He should come and give me a gift," Kareena told reporters here.
But on February 14, Kareena won't get time to be with Saif as she would be busy shooting for `Satyagraha', an upcoming Bollywood political thriller directed by Prakash Jha.
"I will be shooting in Bhopal on the Valentine's Day. This year my Valentine's Day will be with Amitji, Ajay Devgn and Prakash Jha. So it's not that bad," Kareena said.
The film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpai in the lead roles. Kareena plays the role of an international journalist.
Kareena and Saif have worked together in films like Kurbaan, LOC Kargil and Tashan. Earlier, Kareena kapoor was dating Shahid kapoor but later both broke up with each other. Of late, karenaa has also been seen as itme girls with her raunchy numbers like 'naught naughty' 'fevicol' and others.