My wedding was like a CIA operation: Jessica Biel
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
Newlywed actress Jessica Biel compares her private wedding plans to Justin Timberlake to a coveted CIA operation.
The 'Hitchcock' star, who married 'Cry Me A River' hitmaker in front of close friends and family at the plush Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia on October 19, said she became "obsessed" with keeping her wedding as secretive as possible but said they still couldn't prevent the news from leaking out, a media report said.
"You can't really keep (a wedding) a secret, but we wanted to keep most of it a secret, at least up until it actually happened. So I kind of got quite obsessed with this CIA operative scheme I put in play right before the wedding," she said.
The 30-year-old beauty said she tried to confuse people about their wedding location by sneaking off on a pre-wedding spa retreat in an obscure Alpine lodge in Austria.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment