My wedding was like a CIA operation: Jessica Biel
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Newlywed actress Jessica Biel compares her private wedding plans to Justin Timberlake to a coveted CIA operation.
The 'Hitchcock' star, who married 'Cry Me A River' hitmaker in front of close friends and family at the plush Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia on October 19, said she became "obsessed" with keeping her wedding as secretive as possible but said they still couldn't prevent the news from leaking out, a media report said.
"You can't really keep (a wedding) a secret, but we wanted to keep most of it a secret, at least up until it actually happened. So I kind of got quite obsessed with this CIA operative scheme I put in play right before the wedding," she said.
The 30-year-old beauty said she tried to confuse people about their wedding location by sneaking off on a pre-wedding spa retreat in an obscure Alpine lodge in Austria.
"We're in the spa, in the sauna, and in walk two husky Austrian men. I didn't really quite know what the protocol was, so I just laid there, frozen in my bikini and my robe and my towel and my slippers...And they drop their towels -- and they are butt naked. Older, husky men. They were naked! And I'm in the middle of them."