My wedding was like a CIA operation: Jessica Biel
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Newlywed actress Jessica Biel compares her private wedding plans to Justin Timberlake to a coveted CIA operation.
The 'Hitchcock' star, who married 'Cry Me A River' hitmaker in front of close friends and family at the plush Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia on October 19, said she became "obsessed" with keeping her wedding as secretive as possible but said they still couldn't prevent the news from leaking out, a media report said.
"You can't really keep (a wedding) a secret, but we wanted to keep most of it a secret, at least up until it actually happened. So I kind of got quite obsessed with this CIA operative scheme I put in play right before the wedding," she said.
The 30-year-old beauty said she tried to confuse people about their wedding location by sneaking off on a pre-wedding spa retreat in an obscure Alpine lodge in Austria.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within