My wedding was like a CIA operation: Jessica Biel
- JNU row: Ready to discuss all issues during Budget session, says Naidu
- JNU row: Ex-DU professor SAR Geelani arrested at 3 am on sedition charges
- Attack at Patiala House court: Indian Express journalists recount the assault
- Meet BJP MLA O P Sharma: Goli maar deta agar bandook hoti
- Genetic study suggests caste began to dictate marriage from Gupta reign
Newlywed actress Jessica Biel compares her private wedding plans to Justin Timberlake to a coveted CIA operation.
The 'Hitchcock' star, who married 'Cry Me A River' hitmaker in front of close friends and family at the plush Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia on October 19, said she became "obsessed" with keeping her wedding as secretive as possible but said they still couldn't prevent the news from leaking out, a media report said.
"You can't really keep (a wedding) a secret, but we wanted to keep most of it a secret, at least up until it actually happened. So I kind of got quite obsessed with this CIA operative scheme I put in play right before the wedding," she said.
The 30-year-old beauty said she tried to confuse people about their wedding location by sneaking off on a pre-wedding spa retreat in an obscure Alpine lodge in Austria.
- Being ‘anti-Indian’ is not a criminal offence and it is definitely not ‘sedition’
- We must learnt from Scalia's fierce commitment to upholding free speech
- Cities at crossroads: Why cities matter
- The ‘break in India’ movement
- The alarming reach of the ‘anti-national’ can find you out in the most unexpected places
- Lessons from Delhi municipal crisis