My wedding was like a CIA operation: Jessica Biel
- Centre lifts ban on Jallikattu, TN politicians welcome move
- Probing Pathankot attack: All alert, all caught unawares — luck their strongest ally
- Behind the breach, 3 lights turned upward and airbase staffer detained
- After Minister says (Aamir) ad deal over, PMO dials, calls for a report
- Eleven killed, 20 injured in bus accident near Tirunelveli
Newlywed actress Jessica Biel compares her private wedding plans to Justin Timberlake to a coveted CIA operation.
The 'Hitchcock' star, who married 'Cry Me A River' hitmaker in front of close friends and family at the plush Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia on October 19, said she became "obsessed" with keeping her wedding as secretive as possible but said they still couldn't prevent the news from leaking out, a media report said.
"You can't really keep (a wedding) a secret, but we wanted to keep most of it a secret, at least up until it actually happened. So I kind of got quite obsessed with this CIA operative scheme I put in play right before the wedding," she said.
The 30-year-old beauty said she tried to confuse people about their wedding location by sneaking off on a pre-wedding spa retreat in an obscure Alpine lodge in Austria.
- New Year Postcard-8: Where’s the Varanasi PM Modi promised?
- Pathankot: If Indian and Pak leaders pass this test, they can go much further
- Syed Babar Ali is a self-effacing empire-builder
- Tashkent Declaration brought an inconclusive war to an inconclusive end
- The man in the black robe
- Across the Aisle: Price of procrastination