Nadiad to get research centre for stone disease
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital (MPUH) Friday said it is planning to set up a centre for research in stone disease.
This was announced by Mahesh Desai, Medical Director of MPUH and president of World Endourological Society during an international seminar in Nadiad, about 70 from the city.
The three-day seminar on stone disease and advancements made in its treatment, which began Thursday, has been organised by American Urological Association (AUA). The research centre, for which AUA has given its nod, will come up in Nadiad, the organisers said in a release here. More than 20 surgical procedures were telecast live from the operation theatres to the conference venue.