Nadiad to get research centre for stone disease
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital (MPUH) Friday said it is planning to set up a centre for research in stone disease.
This was announced by Mahesh Desai, Medical Director of MPUH and president of World Endourological Society during an international seminar in Nadiad, about 70 from the city.
The three-day seminar on stone disease and advancements made in its treatment, which began Thursday, has been organised by American Urological Association (AUA). The research centre, for which AUA has given its nod, will come up in Nadiad, the organisers said in a release here. More than 20 surgical procedures were telecast live from the operation theatres to the conference venue.
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar