Naked Chinese artist receives 'love bites' in latest bizarre performance
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
As part of his latest work, a Chinese performance artist stood nearly naked on a raised podium in an auditorium and received hundreds of love bites from a woman on his chest, abdomen and arms in Guangzhou.
According to news website and online forum Iyaxin.com, the woman, a female art student, continued to bite and bruise Kang Yi with her lips, for an hour and a half, before dousing him with basins of water at the end of the performance, the Daily Mail reported.
In his new work, Yi- known for his controversial performance art - wore white bikini-like underwear, donned tree roots in his hair to signify time and tied three roasted chickens to the plank across his shoulders that positioned his body into a cross-like shape.
According to the Huffington Post, only a few dozen witnessed the live show but videos of the work were quickly circulated on China's micro-blogging sites.