Naked Chinese artist receives 'love bites' in latest bizarre performance
- Citizens must be protected amid 'rising intolerance': US to Indian government
- Woman files rape case against Uttarakhand leader Harak Singh Rawat
- Kashmir: Two soldiers, two militants killed near LoC in Nowgam sector
- Closer than ever, GST Bill in Rajya Sabha next week
- NDA Minister Athawale: If you do gau raksha, who will do manav raksha?
As part of his latest work, a Chinese performance artist stood nearly naked on a raised podium in an auditorium and received hundreds of love bites from a woman on his chest, abdomen and arms in Guangzhou.
According to news website and online forum Iyaxin.com, the woman, a female art student, continued to bite and bruise Kang Yi with her lips, for an hour and a half, before dousing him with basins of water at the end of the performance, the Daily Mail reported.
In his new work, Yi- known for his controversial performance art - wore white bikini-like underwear, donned tree roots in his hair to signify time and tied three roasted chickens to the plank across his shoulders that positioned his body into a cross-like shape.
- Anti-corruption movement produced political churning, but left institutional issues unaddressed
- India and Pakistan must recognise the role of trade in bringing them closer
- Dengue should be prevented and not merely tackled when the epidemic sets in
- She, with the pen In Mahasweta Devi’s fiction, the dispossessed told their own truths
- For Sumegha, the story came first. The lymphoma that ate away at her couldn’t take that away
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite