Nalco gets Anshuman Das as CMD
- My dream of winning a medal at Rio has been cruelly snatched away from me: Narsingh Yadav
- India draws clear red lines for Pakistan, 5-point agenda for talks
- Sidhu didn't put any pre-condition, he needs time to think: Arvind Kejriwal
- Getting better by the game, PV Sindhu goes for gold at Rio 2016 today
- Gopalganj hooch tragedy: 25 policemen suspended, six people arrested
National Aluminium Company today appointed Anshuman Das as full-time chairman-cum-managing director. The appointment come more than two years after the arrest of its former CMD Abhay Kumar Srivastava.
Srivastava was arrested by CBI in February 2011 after the sleuths recovered around 10 kg of gold from his house. Das, who had joined Nalco in 1982, was working as acting CMD since August 2012 after acting CMD Bajrang Lal Bagra was removed from his post over allegations of involvement in Rs 15 crore lime scam.
- There are systemic flaws and vulnerabilities. But India is on the right path
- Wrestlers lose face, and perhaps an Olympic medal, and NADA its credibility
- In the I-Day speeches of PMs of India & Pak, blame-games that paper over hard realities
- Swarajya to su-rajya
- Instead of waiting for talent to appear, we must create a national sports culture
- We need to think creatively about the proposed defence university