Nalco gets Anshuman Das as CMD
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
National Aluminium Company today appointed Anshuman Das as full-time chairman-cum-managing director. The appointment come more than two years after the arrest of its former CMD Abhay Kumar Srivastava.
Srivastava was arrested by CBI in February 2011 after the sleuths recovered around 10 kg of gold from his house. Das, who had joined Nalco in 1982, was working as acting CMD since August 2012 after acting CMD Bajrang Lal Bagra was removed from his post over allegations of involvement in Rs 15 crore lime scam.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance