Nalco gets Anshuman Das as CMD
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
National Aluminium Company today appointed Anshuman Das as full-time chairman-cum-managing director. The appointment come more than two years after the arrest of its former CMD Abhay Kumar Srivastava.
Srivastava was arrested by CBI in February 2011 after the sleuths recovered around 10 kg of gold from his house. Das, who had joined Nalco in 1982, was working as acting CMD since August 2012 after acting CMD Bajrang Lal Bagra was removed from his post over allegations of involvement in Rs 15 crore lime scam.