Name of Sunder Nagar changed
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
The name of Sunder Nagar, Ludhiana, has been changed to Jain Acharya Samuder Nagar. The stone bearing this name was placed by BJP district president Parveen Bansal on Tuesday morning. He said the general house of the Municipal Corporation had cleared this proposal more than 10 months back. Jain gurus were present on the occasion. Sweets were also distributed.