Name of Sunder Nagar changed
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
The name of Sunder Nagar, Ludhiana, has been changed to Jain Acharya Samuder Nagar. The stone bearing this name was placed by BJP district president Parveen Bansal on Tuesday morning. He said the general house of the Municipal Corporation had cleared this proposal more than 10 months back. Jain gurus were present on the occasion. Sweets were also distributed.