Name of Sunder Nagar changed
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
The name of Sunder Nagar, Ludhiana, has been changed to Jain Acharya Samuder Nagar. The stone bearing this name was placed by BJP district president Parveen Bansal on Tuesday morning. He said the general house of the Municipal Corporation had cleared this proposal more than 10 months back. Jain gurus were present on the occasion. Sweets were also distributed.