Naomi Campbell goes desi for boyfriend's birthday
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
British supermodel Naomi Campbell wore a pink and purple lehenga-choli for her boyfriend Vladimir Doronin's pre birthday bash here.
The traditional attire was designed by Indian designer Manav Gangwani.
"Dreams do come true. No one has made my clothes look so good. Love you Naomi and Vlad," Gangwani tweeted.
The 42-year-old paired up the lehenga-choli with a mang tikka and a gold bracelet.
Singer Sophie Choudry also attended the party on Tuesday. She tweeted, "Amazing nite!! Naomi & Vlad looked incredible in MG (Manav Gangwani creation)."
Campbell reached Jodhpur on Sunday and is celebrating Doronin's 50th birthday bash tonight in grand style at the majestic 15th century Mehrangarh Fort.
The 200 strong guest list includes names like Kate Moss, Jamie Hince, Bob Geldof and The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson.
The British supermodel has flown in singing diva Diana Ross for a USD 500,000 performance.
The entire fort has been decorated in the Indian and predominantly Rajasthani theme of vibrant colours. A team of British professionals has been roped in by the organizers for the decoration.
Campbell and Doronin's picture as James Bond and Bondgirl under the title of 'For Your Eyes Only' hangs in one of the main rooms of the venue. The couple will enter the fort in a royal procession which will have Rajasthani folk artists performing throughout the walk.
Campbell and Doronin started dating in 2008 and have a penchant for throwing lavish parties. The Russian business man recently gifted the supermodel a space-ship style home and had hosted a similar lavish party in the French Riviera for her 40th birthday.
The celebrity couple has also sought security assistance from the city police.
DCP (East) Rahul Prakash said that the organizers had met him seeking some assistance in the form of police deployment and permission for using loud-speakers.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit