Naomi Campbell hates doing her own hair
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Supermodel Naomi Campbell hates doing her own hair because she is so used to having someone do it for her.
The 42-year-old model was one of the iconic supermodels of the 1990s, along with Cindy Crawford and Christy Turlington and she said that they were so "spoiled" with fantastic hair and make-up artists that she now struggles to do her own hair, reported People magazine.
"I was dressed up every day, hair and makeup done. We were quite spoiled, really. I am truly not good at doing my own hair because we always worked with such great professionals," she said.
While she is still enjoying a successful career, Naomi Campbell says British beauty Cara Delevigne is one of her favourite new models.
She counts the 20-year-old star as one of the best models working today, placing her in the same category as her friend Kate Moss.
"I love Jourdan Dunn's face, beautiful, like a feline. I'm into Ajax, a lovely new girl Cara Delevigne and of course Kate Moss," she added.