Naomi Campbell hates doing her own hair
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Supermodel Naomi Campbell hates doing her own hair because she is so used to having someone do it for her.
The 42-year-old model was one of the iconic supermodels of the 1990s, along with Cindy Crawford and Christy Turlington and she said that they were so "spoiled" with fantastic hair and make-up artists that she now struggles to do her own hair, reported People magazine.
"I was dressed up every day, hair and makeup done. We were quite spoiled, really. I am truly not good at doing my own hair because we always worked with such great professionals," she said.
While she is still enjoying a successful career, Naomi Campbell says British beauty Cara Delevigne is one of her favourite new models.
She counts the 20-year-old star as one of the best models working today, placing her in the same category as her friend Kate Moss.
"I love Jourdan Dunn's face, beautiful, like a feline. I'm into Ajax, a lovely new girl Cara Delevigne and of course Kate Moss," she added.