Naomi Campbell hates doing her own hair
- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
Supermodel Naomi Campbell hates doing her own hair because she is so used to having someone do it for her.
The 42-year-old model was one of the iconic supermodels of the 1990s, along with Cindy Crawford and Christy Turlington and she said that they were so "spoiled" with fantastic hair and make-up artists that she now struggles to do her own hair, reported People magazine.
"I was dressed up every day, hair and makeup done. We were quite spoiled, really. I am truly not good at doing my own hair because we always worked with such great professionals," she said.
While she is still enjoying a successful career, Naomi Campbell says British beauty Cara Delevigne is one of her favourite new models.
She counts the 20-year-old star as one of the best models working today, placing her in the same category as her friend Kate Moss.
"I love Jourdan Dunn's face, beautiful, like a feline. I'm into Ajax, a lovely new girl Cara Delevigne and of course Kate Moss," she added.
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP
- Preventive detention is being routinised as an instrument of state repression
- The challenge of garbage is set to grow, solid waste management plans need to be implemented
- After Uri, a replay of a 2001 predicament
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump