Naomi Campbell hates doing her own hair
- Independence Day Narendra Modi speech LIVE: PM addresses price rise to progress
- Narendra Modi speech Independence Day 2016: Transparency seems to be highlight, says processes simplified
- CRPF officer killed as militants attack police station in Srinagar
- Rio Olympics 2016: Dipa Karmakar's Produnova does India proud
- Narendra Modi’s Independence Day speech packs a few subtle hints after the hard messages
Supermodel Naomi Campbell hates doing her own hair because she is so used to having someone do it for her.
The 42-year-old model was one of the iconic supermodels of the 1990s, along with Cindy Crawford and Christy Turlington and she said that they were so "spoiled" with fantastic hair and make-up artists that she now struggles to do her own hair, reported People magazine.
"I was dressed up every day, hair and makeup done. We were quite spoiled, really. I am truly not good at doing my own hair because we always worked with such great professionals," she said.
While she is still enjoying a successful career, Naomi Campbell says British beauty Cara Delevigne is one of her favourite new models.
She counts the 20-year-old star as one of the best models working today, placing her in the same category as her friend Kate Moss.
"I love Jourdan Dunn's face, beautiful, like a feline. I'm into Ajax, a lovely new girl Cara Delevigne and of course Kate Moss," she added.
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages