Naomi Campbell injured after being robbed in Paris
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Supermodel Naomi Campbell has reportedly got her leg injured after being mugged on a Paris street.
The 42-year-old suffered from a torn ligament after being attacked by thugs while trying to hail a cab. The incident is said to have happened a month ago but Campbell has not spoken publicly about the assault, at the request of French police who are hunting down the thugs, reported Aceshowbiz
"It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed. She was understandably very upset and shaken up," a source said.
She reportedly has been using a wheelchair and crutches to help her get around following the incident.
The runway beauty was reportedly flown on a private jet by her boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, to Vail, Colorado to get treatment from famed orthopedic surgeon, J Richard Steadman.
The billionaire allegedly also tightened security around his girlfriend to prevent another such incident.
The model's spokesman and agent declined to comment.
When contacted Cambell she said, "I am sorry, I do not talk to press, but I am fine."