Naomi Campbell injured after being robbed in Paris
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Supermodel Naomi Campbell has reportedly got her leg injured after being mugged on a Paris street.
The 42-year-old suffered from a torn ligament after being attacked by thugs while trying to hail a cab. The incident is said to have happened a month ago but Campbell has not spoken publicly about the assault, at the request of French police who are hunting down the thugs, reported Aceshowbiz
"It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed. She was understandably very upset and shaken up," a source said.
She reportedly has been using a wheelchair and crutches to help her get around following the incident.
The runway beauty was reportedly flown on a private jet by her boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, to Vail, Colorado to get treatment from famed orthopedic surgeon, J Richard Steadman.
The billionaire allegedly also tightened security around his girlfriend to prevent another such incident.
The model's spokesman and agent declined to comment.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed