Naomi Campbell poses naked
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Once an anti-fur activist, supermodel Naomi Campbell is set to ignite a debate after posing naked – with just a Russian sable fur.
The 39-year-old catwalk queen has reportedly posed in a coat made from Russian sable in an advert for a luxury New York furrier Dennis Basso, reports the Daily Express.
She had once famously declared she would rather go naked than wear fur, however, Campbell backtracked when PeTASDHp targeted designers.
"I felt that they went too far and I thought, I didn't want to be a part of this campaign any more," she said at the time.
Campbell has been branded a hypocrite by Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills, 41.
But Basso said: "Women who want something beautiful are only ¬interested in the final product."