Naomi Campbell poses naked
- Three students, allegedly planning to join ISIS, detained at Nagpur airport
- 'Biggest surprise of all': US media praises PM Modi's stop-over in Pakistan
- Key idea of PM's stopover: Demystify India-Pak visits, delink from outcome
- AAP government suspends three transport officials for alleged corruption
- Sadhana: The actor with the timeless elegance, the fringe and that outfit
Once an anti-fur activist, supermodel Naomi Campbell is set to ignite a debate after posing naked – with just a Russian sable fur.
The 39-year-old catwalk queen has reportedly posed in a coat made from Russian sable in an advert for a luxury New York furrier Dennis Basso, reports the Daily Express.
She had once famously declared she would rather go naked than wear fur, however, Campbell backtracked when PeTASDHp targeted designers.
"I felt that they went too far and I thought, I didn't want to be a part of this campaign any more," she said at the time.
Campbell has been branded a hypocrite by Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills, 41.