Naomi Campbell poses naked
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Once an anti-fur activist, supermodel Naomi Campbell is set to ignite a debate after posing naked – with just a Russian sable fur.
The 39-year-old catwalk queen has reportedly posed in a coat made from Russian sable in an advert for a luxury New York furrier Dennis Basso, reports the Daily Express.
She had once famously declared she would rather go naked than wear fur, however, Campbell backtracked when PeTASDHp targeted designers.
"I felt that they went too far and I thought, I didn't want to be a part of this campaign any more," she said at the time.
Campbell has been branded a hypocrite by Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills, 41.
But Basso said: "Women who want something beautiful are only ¬interested in the final product."