Naomi Campbell poses naked
- Parliament's ethics committee issues notice to Rahul Gandhi, 'we'll deal with that,' he says
- Tamil Nadu: 8 months after he married Thevar woman, Dalit hacked to death
- Arrest of TN fishermen: Centre's inadequate response emboldening Sri Lanka, says Jaya
- Rajya Sabha: BJP, Congress spar over Ghulam Nabi Azad's remarks on RSS and ISIS
- Kalyan: Two years after 4 men fled to join Islamic State, vigil is stronger than ever
Once an anti-fur activist, supermodel Naomi Campbell is set to ignite a debate after posing naked – with just a Russian sable fur.
The 39-year-old catwalk queen has reportedly posed in a coat made from Russian sable in an advert for a luxury New York furrier Dennis Basso, reports the Daily Express.
She had once famously declared she would rather go naked than wear fur, however, Campbell backtracked when PeTASDHp targeted designers.
"I felt that they went too far and I thought, I didn't want to be a part of this campaign any more," she said at the time.
Campbell has been branded a hypocrite by Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills, 41.
- Aadhaar bill could shrink our right to privacy. It should have been fully debated in Rajya Sabha
- India-Pak cricket has been a proxy for nationalism. It can also bridge distrust
- Budget 2016 is disappointing for India’s health
- Raja-Mandala: Realism and the Obama Doctrine
- Unlike in the West, India’s syncretic culture has kept the fear of Islam at bay
- The cotton revolution is in danger of being reversed by govt control over GM seed pricing