Naomi Campbell suffered panic attack at London Olympics
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Supermodel Naomi Campbell suffered a panic attack backstage at the Olympics Closing Ceremony in
London when she became trapped shortly before she was due to step out in front of the crowd.
The 42-year-old catwalk queen was among the famous faces
who took part in a mini catwalk show during the 2012 Games
celebrations at the Olympic Stadium in east London, reported
Daily Express. Campbell has now said that she suffered a frightening technical hitch as she was about to take centre stage as part of a celebration of fashion.
"We stood on this truck (before the show). I'm only
saying this so everyone will understand that it was not easy.
It made me totally nervous, that we were all stuffed into this
truck alone. No one from the team (who wasn't performing) was allowed in. "There was no one to help you. I got panicked. 'Am I standing facing the right way or do I need to face the other way?' It's best not to ask such questions at moments like that. I only said: 'Can anyone help me? I don't know where I should be.' I was afraid that I would get stuck, and that was the case. But the others weren't allowed to help me. There was some rule that prohibited it. And so it was; I went back down the stairs and got stuck."
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer