Naomi Watts loves to experiment with her looks
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
"Impossible" actress Naomi Watts loves changing her hair to suit her film character.
The 44-year-old actress said that she likes to be experimental and also can't stop dying her hair, reported Showbizspy.
"Changing my hair for roles is liberating, even if it's not always a look I would go for. Dying you hair is like getting tattoos. Once you start you won't stop," Watts said.
"I started in my twenties, but all the travelling I do makes it tricky, as I don't always see the same persona and blonde is a difficult colour to get right," she added.
The actress also likes to experiment with make-up and even though her beauty routine is limited, she is a big fan of making a statement with a slick of dramatic red lipstick.
"I am hopeless at applying make-up. Luckily, I don't wear much anyway and, for ease, I get my lashes and brows tinted. I only have a concealer, cream blush and lipstick in my purse. A make-up artist friend gave me some Burberry beauty products, which are fantastic.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy