Naomi Watts loves to experiment with her looks
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Narendra Modi tukde-tukde kar dega: Rahul Gandhi
- Defiant Azam Khan stands by Kargil won by Muslim soldiers remark, gets EC notice
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- April 9 Campaign roundup: Gujarat model "balloon" will burst the same way as 'India Shining', says Rahul
"Impossible" actress Naomi Watts loves changing her hair to suit her film character.
The 44-year-old actress said that she likes to be experimental and also can't stop dying her hair, reported Showbizspy.
"Changing my hair for roles is liberating, even if it's not always a look I would go for. Dying you hair is like getting tattoos. Once you start you won't stop," Watts said.
"I started in my twenties, but all the travelling I do makes it tricky, as I don't always see the same persona and blonde is a difficult colour to get right," she added.
The actress also likes to experiment with make-up and even though her beauty routine is limited, she is a big fan of making a statement with a slick of dramatic red lipstick.
"I am hopeless at applying make-up. Luckily, I don't wear much anyway and, for ease, I get my lashes and brows tinted. I only have a concealer, cream blush and lipstick in my purse. A make-up artist friend gave me some Burberry beauty products, which are fantastic.
"I am really enjoying red lips again, but they can look quite harsh in photographs," she said.
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move