Naomi Watts loves to experiment with her looks
- India goes to poll in 9 phases from April 7 to May 12; vote count on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
"Impossible" actress Naomi Watts loves changing her hair to suit her film character.
The 44-year-old actress said that she likes to be experimental and also can't stop dying her hair, reported Showbizspy.
"Changing my hair for roles is liberating, even if it's not always a look I would go for. Dying you hair is like getting tattoos. Once you start you won't stop," Watts said.
"I started in my twenties, but all the travelling I do makes it tricky, as I don't always see the same persona and blonde is a difficult colour to get right," she added.
The actress also likes to experiment with make-up and even though her beauty routine is limited, she is a big fan of making a statement with a slick of dramatic red lipstick.
"I am hopeless at applying make-up. Luckily, I don't wear much anyway and, for ease, I get my lashes and brows tinted. I only have a concealer, cream blush and lipstick in my purse. A make-up artist friend gave me some Burberry beauty products, which are fantastic.
"I am really enjoying red lips again, but they can look quite harsh in photographs," she said.