Naomi Watts loves to experiment with her looks
- One year of AAP sarkar: Kejriwal announces cleaner water, better healthcare facilities
- JNU row: Meet the family of Kanhaiya who is a ‘danger to Mother India’
- Great as FM, reforms stopped after Manmohan Singh became PM: Jaitley
- Dial Kejriwal: Delhi Cabinet to take your calls today, 11 am onwards
- Sunanda Pushkar death probe: Tharoor questioned by Delhi Police for 5 hours
"Impossible" actress Naomi Watts loves changing her hair to suit her film character.
The 44-year-old actress said that she likes to be experimental and also can't stop dying her hair, reported Showbizspy.
"Changing my hair for roles is liberating, even if it's not always a look I would go for. Dying you hair is like getting tattoos. Once you start you won't stop," Watts said.
"I started in my twenties, but all the travelling I do makes it tricky, as I don't always see the same persona and blonde is a difficult colour to get right," she added.
The actress also likes to experiment with make-up and even though her beauty routine is limited, she is a big fan of making a statement with a slick of dramatic red lipstick.
"I am hopeless at applying make-up. Luckily, I don't wear much anyway and, for ease, I get my lashes and brows tinted. I only have a concealer, cream blush and lipstick in my purse. A make-up artist friend gave me some Burberry beauty products, which are fantastic.