Naomie Harris' sweet wrapper Oscars dress
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
'Skyfall' star Naomie Harris is planning to wear a Vivienne Westwood eco-gown made from sweet wrappers to the Academy Awards.
The 36-year-old actress is planning to wear the unusual eco-gown and is excited to show it off, reported Contactmusic.
"At the moment I am getting ready to attend the Oscars for the first time. I've decided on an eco-dress made from sweet wrappers by Vivienne Westwood," Harris said.
The actress also revealed she would love to live in a church, preferably in north London.
"I would love to live in a north London church. A friend used to live in a tiny studio at the top of a church and there was always an amazing energy when I went to visit her," she added.
However, Harris said that she has unusual ideas about where to live after once spending three years living out of a suitcase.
"I'm always trying to declutter. I once lived out of a suitcase for three years because I didn't want to become attached to anything," she added.