Narasimha Rao's eldest son P V Rangarao passes away
- Submarine mishaps: Navy had raised alarm with PMO, Defence Ministry
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy sent to police custody till March 4
- Petrol price hiked by 60 paise per litre, diesel by 50 paise
- Chhattisgarh: Six policemen killed in Naxal ambush
- IPL betting probe: Senior Tamil Nadu cop suspended for violation of 'conduct rules'
Former Andhra Pradesh minister and late prime minister P V Narasimha Rao's eldest son P V Rangarao has passed away here today. He was 73.
Rangarao, a bachelor, died of a heart related ailment.
According to sources in his family, he went to a hospital last evening and had come back after a check-up, but developed complications and passed away in the wee hours.
He had undergone a cardiac related surgery around 20 years back, sources said.
Rangarao had served as the state education minister when Kotleya Vijay Bhaskar was the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh in the 90s.
He was presently a member of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council.
The funeral will take place later today.
- Love and thereabouts
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past