Narasimha Rao's eldest son P V Rangarao passes away
- Prosecution blames CBI for not sharing tender papers
- RAW wormed its way into IM in Pakistan, grabbed key leaders
- Mumbai Shakti Mills gang-rape convicts sentenced to death for repeat offence
- Profile of the young Modi supporter: Male, without a job, and hopeful
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar
Former Andhra Pradesh minister and late prime minister P V Narasimha Rao's eldest son P V Rangarao has passed away here today. He was 73.
Rangarao, a bachelor, died of a heart related ailment.
According to sources in his family, he went to a hospital last evening and had come back after a check-up, but developed complications and passed away in the wee hours.
He had undergone a cardiac related surgery around 20 years back, sources said.
Rangarao had served as the state education minister when Kotleya Vijay Bhaskar was the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh in the 90s.
He was presently a member of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council.
The funeral will take place later today.
- Four-time Chikkaballapur MP Jalappa bats for Moily
- Congress cannot be wiped out, Rahul says at Mangalore rally
- Sule leads expenses chart, Kadam second
- Cambridge grad or Class IV pass-out, education no bar for candidates
- HC extends stay on arrest of Teesta, four others till April 23
- Cong threatens legal action against Madhu Kishwar