Narayan Sai's woman associate arrested
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
Woman associate of absconding rape accused Narayan Sai, son of jailed self-styled godman Asaram Bapu, was arrested in Rajasthan's Udaipur district.
Ganga Ben was arrested last night from Sukher area and was handed over to Gujarat police today, SP Udaipur Mahesh Goyal said.
He, however, did not divulge further details.
The arrest is likely to lead to more revelations about Narayan Sai who is absconding after he was accused of sexual assault by two sisters from Surat.
Asaram was arrested by the Jodhpur police from his ashram in Indore on August 31 night after the parents of a girl, an inmate of Chhindwara Gurukul in Madhya Pradesh, filed a complaint of rape against him.